ALABAMA fans! Here's your last chance to win a cabin on the upcoming ALABAMA & Friends Festival at Sea cruise sailing from Miami on October 24th – 28th. We are asking you to send us a quick 2-3 minute video of yourself telling us:
1. A funny story involving you and Alabama
2. What you will pack for the cruise if chosen to go!
We'll pick our favorite of the most creative and funny videos as a winner so use your imagination and go all out! Bonus points if you can incorporate Alabama songs into your video!
What You Get:
- - Ocean View cabin (for 2 people) valued at $1,375 per person = $2,750 total value
- - 4 night cruise on the Norwegian Pearl
- - 2 days in the Bahamas.
- - Photograph opportunity with Alabama
- - Autographed Cruise print
- - Complimentary food and non-alcoholic drinks on board (24 hours a day - including room-service) valued at $1500
- - Free entry to Concerts by all bands on board. Priceless!
Videos must be uploaded to YouTube and emailed to email@example.com with the subject line "I WANT TO CRUISE" for entry. Contestants must be 25 years or older and must be able to go if chosen. Only one guest per winner (2 people per cabin) will be allowed. Travel and lodging the night before or after the cruise is not included. All video entries must be sent in by Tuesday, 10/15.
Within the email, please include your first and last name, city and state, and phone number along with your YouTube entry.
Not willing to try your luck? Few cabins remain on the ALABAMA & Friends Festival at Sea! For more info and cruise pricing, visit alabamafestivalatsea.com. Book your cabin today!
Contest/Auction winners must be 21 years of age or older, unless accompanied by an adult over the age of 25 in the same cabin, OR if a parent or legal guardian is in an adjacent cabin. In accordance with cruise line policy, ANY guests (whether an Contest/Auction winner or a guest of the Contest/Auction winner) under the age of 21 at thetime of sailing must be accompanied by an adult age 25 or older. Travel and lodging outside of the cruise itself not included.